The German group Siemens Energy announced on Wednesday May 18 its intention to buy back all the missing shares of its problem subsidiary Siemens Gamesa, a specialist in wind power, with a view to withdrawing it from the stock market.
Selection of products
To read also
- The vision of TESC Innovation on the Industry of the Future previewed in Colmar
- Groupe Atlantic launches its "Electronic Plan 2024"
- "One Home", Unilin Insulation's new strategy for building a sustainable world
- Discover the validation circuit on wurth.fr
- The 2022 AGC Glass Sustainability Report is now live
- With Chryso and GCP, Saint-Gobain aims to become the world number 2 in construction chemicals
- Veka, an exemplary industrial, commercial, environmental and societal dynamic
- Creation of the first French low-carbon aluminum production capacity able to sort all types of aluminum waste
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter