The National Assembly gave its final green light to the renewable energy acceleration bill on Tuesday January 31, before the final adoption expected in the Senate on February 7.
Selection of products
To read also
- The green hydrogen project of La Mède by TotalEnergies and Engie, tripled and shifted to 2026
- The State prosecuted for "inaction" in favor of renewable energies
- First work at sea for floating wind turbines in the Mediterranean
- The renewables sector challenges the profit sharing set by the State
- Provide Africa with clean energy, for the price of a few gas terminals
- France Hydrogène reacts to the two delegated acts adopted by the European Commission for renewable hydrogen
- TotalEnergies will supply Air Liquide's South African oxygen plant with renewable electricity
- L'Oréal will buy photovoltaic electricity from EDF
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"