Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy, Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister of Energy Transition, and Roland Lescure, Minister Delegate in charge of Industry, announce the implementation of a guarantee fund aimed at encouraging the conclusion long-term electricity supply contracts (PPA) based on renewable energies for industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Court of Auditors "concerned" by the state of public finances
- Government asks energy suppliers to step up support for businesses and communities
- The regulated rate for new PELs climbs to 2% on January 1, announces Bercy
- The government details the electricity damping device to help businesses and communities
- 2023 Finance Law: the Minister of Transport welcomes parliamentary action for the financing of three essential high-speed lines
- Bruno Le Maire assures that "French companies will be as well protected" as German ones
- Renovation of housing: launch of a zero-rate loan coupled with MaPrimeRénov'
- France crosses the milestone of 6 billion euros in climate financing in developing countries and exceeds its commitments
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds