The French renewable electricity producer Voltalia announced Thursday, November 24 the signing with Renault of a solar electricity supply contract for a power of 350 megawatts, which will allow the car manufacturer to cover half of its electricity consumption in the long term.
Selection of products
To read also
- Renewable energies: last green light from the Assembly
- Offshore wind tax: the mayor of Saint-Nazaire welcomes the vote on a new amendment
- Renewable energies: agreement between deputies and senators, before a final vote
- Wind and solar: France should not achieve its objectives by the end of 2023
- The Norwegian sovereign wealth fund takes a new step in renewable energies with the acquisition of Iberdrola
- Wind power at sea: a public debate organized by the coastline this year
- 44th edition of the Photovoltaic Solar Energy Observatory
- Local elected officials on the front line to deploy renewable energies
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials