After obtaining a postponement of the abolition of the GNR, announced to January 2023 by the government on May 25, an initiative, not concerted at the National Assembly on June 11, of certain LREM deputies advanced this postponement to July 1 2022, reducing by 6 months the 18-month deadline decided by the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- The 2022 budget provides for the elimination of several small taxes and tax loopholes
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate