After obtaining a postponement of the abolition of the GNR, announced to January 2023 by the government on May 25, an initiative, not concerted at the National Assembly on June 11, of certain LREM deputies advanced this postponement to July 1 2022, reducing by 6 months the 18-month deadline decided by the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Construction companies request the maintenance of Non-Road Diesel
- The national Urssaf fund announces a major simplification for the self-employed
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021