After obtaining a postponement of the abolition of the GNR, announced to January 2023 by the government on May 25, an initiative, not concerted at the National Assembly on June 11, of certain LREM deputies advanced this postponement to July 1 2022, reducing by 6 months the 18-month deadline decided by the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- Property tax has increased by 28% on average in 10 years, according to UNPI
- Urssaf simplifies declarations for auto-entrepreneurs
- The 2022 budget provides for the elimination of several small taxes and tax loopholes
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry