From September 20 to 22 at the Grand Palais Éphémère on Champs-de-Mars, the Bas-Carbone Real Estate Show will be held. An opportunity for REHAU, a French designer of PVC window profiles, sliding bay windows, entrance doors and rolling shutters, to highlight its NF recycled PVC joinery as well as its low-carbon solutions to respond to the challenges of RE2020.
Selection of products
To read also
- Clareo becomes a benchmark in the lighting market in 11 years
- Würth Proxi Shops stores are equipped with electrical terminals
- Rairies Montrieux announces its partnership with Vandersanden
- Würth your security ally
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming