In Noisy-le-Grand, in Seine-Saint-Denis, a new accommodation center for people with disabilities will soon be inaugurated. To ensure the comfort of future patients and staff, the manufacturer has relied on the REHAU underfloor heating-cooling system.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lorillard participates in the bioclimatic design of the new Voltaire college in Remoulins (30)
- Vinci uses AI for Bournemouth hospital construction project with Buildots
- The Mont-Blanc tunnel will close for 15 weeks in 2023 then in 2024 for works
- Strasbourg airport closed for a month due to works on the runway
- Rehabilitation of the Gabriel Baron residence in Angers, an exemplary environmental and societal project
- Start of work on Spotlight, an independent office building of 4.000 m2, in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)
- Bouygues Construction starts work on “Quai Vernets”, a new eco-district in the heart of Geneva
- Éocène launches the construction of the 1st program of off-site wooden villas in the Métropole de Montpellier
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- The building materials business experienced a sharp decline in the start of 2023 compared to 2022
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.
- Ultra-efficient technology against limescale with guaranteed results