The former head office of Lafarge, located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, at the corner of rue Belles Feuilles and rue Émile Ménier, has undergone a complete renovation. Specialized in major restructuring and the reinvention of existing buildings, the DTACC architectural firm has given a second life to this building dating from the end of the 90s.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wicona equips The Place, new signal building in Montrouge
- Rejuvenation of the “Holy Chapel of reinforced concrete” for its centenary
- Quadral Promotion rehabilitates an emblematic hotel in the heart of Reims
- End of construction at the "cursed" lighthouse in Tévennec
- In a schoolyard near Paris, an “oasis” to better cope with the heatwave
- Adopte Un Bureau is carrying out one of the largest refurbished furniture development projects in France, for PariSanté Campus
- Inauguration of the Vénétie residence in Clermont-Ferrand, a resolutely modern project in a booming district
- The Salvation Army Foundation and Plurial Novilia deliver a new social complex in Reims
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses