The president of the Ile-de-France region Valérie Pécresse, candidate for a second term, says she wants to recover the management of the Paris ring road, owned by the City of Paris which plans to reserve a lane for certain vehicles after the 2024 Olympics.
Selection of products
To read also
- On heritage days, Seine-Saint-Denis highlights its industrial past
- Ile-de-France Mobilités calls for motorways and national roads
- Grand Paris: a second pedestrian tour in search of nature
- The prefect of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur calls for "relaunching the construction of social housing"
- The FFB Grand Paris Ile-de-France calls for intensified consultation in favor of clean mobility
- Summer work begins in transport in Ile-de-France with several sections closed
- Users want to recover funds from the Société du Grand Paris to develop IdF transport
- CDG Express and RER B: Valérie Pécresse threatens SNCF Network
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate