From the construction phase, all the components see their carbon footprint quantified and added together to constitute the overall environmental impact of the building. This regulatory indicator, subject to a maximum threshold under RE2020, will also be revised downwards every three years.
It is in this perspective of carbon sobriety, initiated just a year ago with its first low-carbon concrete Prémurs, and to mark its own commitment to the fight against global warming that RECTOR is today creating Rsoft, an offer of low-carbon double walls and pre-slabs.
A wide range of low-carbon prefabricated products and systems to meet all construction projects
The result of research and development work on the carbon impact of its products, RECTOR's Rsoft Low Carbon offer consists of constructive systems that guarantee a significantly reduced carbon footprint while improving productivity, safety and efficiency. Construction sites :
- BA Rsoft pre-slabs, for a reduced carbon footprint on all floors
- Rsoft double walls in infrastructure or superstructure the verticals benefit from a better environmental footprint
- Thermoprédalles BA 0,45 Rsoft the prefabricated floor solution with integrated thermal breaks which contributes to the reduction of energy consumption and the fight against greenhouse gas emissions
- Rsoft SPD pre-slab in combination with the Caméléo floor-slab for a structure with an optimized environmental footprint.
Rsoft, sober materials with guaranteed performance
To lighten the environmental footprint of new constructions, RECTOR's Low Carbon Rsoft offer is based on the circular economy. It incorporates concrete formulations with low carbon intensity, reinforcements made from recycled steels and benefits from an optimized manufacturing and curing process in order to guarantee the quality and performance of its products.
Its performance is certified by FDES, available on the INIES database.
Rsoft, all the advantages of concrete precasting
The Rsoft Bas Carbone pre-slabs and double walls offer all the advantages of prefabrication:
- rapid implementation,
- controlled execution deadlines,
- an optimal quality of facing,
- structural performance of the work unchanged and identical to conventional concrete products.
To these are added:
- the guarantee on the carbon gains announced thanks to an industrial quality process,
- resistance at a young age of the concrete controlled in the factory and guaranteed on delivery to the site.
The entire Rsoft Low Carbon offer from RECTOR is available nationwide thanks to the manufacturer's national industrial network. This proximity also contributes to the reduction of the environmental footprint related to transport.