The decarbonization of construction is a major issue of the new environmental regulations (RE 2020). The National Low Carbon Strategy (SNBC) aims for the building sector to reduce its emissions by nearly 50% by 2030 (compared to 2015 levels).
Selection of products
To read also
- ITE-Shop launches its Promurex facade paint
- Dispano launches a range of 100% French wood laminated beams
- Edilteco® revamps its range of molded interjoists and presents EDIL-Moulé
- Amexso launches a new range of pergolas
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit