PlanRadar, the European platform for digitizing construction and real estate projects in the Cloud, unveils the results of its survey on the main causes and consequences of takeovers in the construction sector. The study, conducted among 2.551 professionals in 15 European countries, shows that recovery work can represent more than 11% of the total cost of a project.
Selection of products
To read also
- Survey of start-up managers: where will French Tech be in 10 years?
- France becomes the 2nd most innovative country in Europe in 3D printing and ranks 4th in the world
- The future of construction in France according to 200 directors and senior executives
- Autodesk presents a study on the digital transformation of building, industry and media
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming