Faced with an uninterrupted rise in the cost of materials for nearly a year, the FFB is calling for an exceptional measure to support companies' cash flow: the immediate repayment of any carry-back debt noted, at a minimum, up to at the end of the first quarter of 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Court of Auditors calls for more clarity on property taxes
- Postponement of a decree allowing to increase the housing tax on second homes
- The validation of the 10% VAT rate for pergolas requested by the SNFA has just been confirmed
- The Senate opposed to the postponement of the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains
- Mayors tempted by an increase in property tax rates in 2023
- Bruno Le Maire confirms the abolition of the CVAE spread over two years
- The government will propose a one-year postponement of the rise in the GNR, according to professionals
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022
- Despite the return of the rain, France is experiencing an unprecedented winter drought… and restrictions on water use, unheard of!