Faced with an uninterrupted rise in the cost of materials for nearly a year, the FFB is calling for an exceptional measure to support companies' cash flow: the immediate repayment of any carry-back debt noted, at a minimum, up to at the end of the first quarter of 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government will propose a one-year postponement of the rise in the GNR, according to professionals
- Creation of an electric retrofit premium for heavy vehicles
- The development tax for garden greenhouses made optional by the deputies
- Property tax has increased by 28% on average in 10 years, according to UNPI
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?