A hundred activists from the environmental movement Extinction Rebellion occupied the Lafarge cement site in Gennevilliers (Hauts-de-Seine) late Tuesday afternoon, AFP learned from a police source.
Selection of products
To read also
- JO-2024: evacuation of the occupants of the allotment gardens of Aubervilliers
- The "March after" brought together 115.000 people for the climate on Sunday
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies