The pandemic did not divert the French from old real estate in the first quarter, according to the first data communicated by the real estate agencies, but the demand mainly concerns houses and medium-sized cities, to the detriment of Paris where signs of falling prices appear.
Selection of products
To read also
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The building materials market shows exceptional dynamism despite shortages
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- June 2021 barometer of construction sector wages
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!