The production of real estate loans fell by 19,9% in 2022, with a decline which intensified during the fourth half of the year, said the CSA / Crédit Logement observatory on Tuesday January 17.
Selection of products
To read also
- CCI France denounces the impact of violent demonstrations against the pension reform on business activity
- The Banque de France more optimistic for the French economy in 2023
- The Banque de France more optimistic for French growth in 2023
- The French economy returned to growth in the middle of the first quarter of 2023, according to the PMI Flash index
- The agreement on the sharing of value in business is "historic", according to Bruno Le Maire
- A majority agreement between employers and unions is emerging on corporate profit sharing
- The French economy expected just in the green in the first half of 2023
- Motorway toll rates are rising more sharply than in past years
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022