Fundimmo unveils the results of the semi-annual real estate crowdfunding barometer, carried out in collaboration with HelloCrowdfunding on 40 platforms *. After an increasing year in 2020 but marked by slowdowns linked to the Covid-19 epidemic, the market is regaining strong growth momentum. Catch-up effect or underlying trend? Overview of the main lessons.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2021, an exceptional year for credit and the real estate market
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- Death of Dominique Imbert, French designer of iconic hanging fireplaces