The French hotel industry has not yet extricated itself from a crisis of unprecedented magnitude and yet in the long term, investor confidence does not weaken: transactions and projects are emerging in the hope of a strong recovery. once the Covid-19 pandemic is over.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French economy recovered in early 2021, unlike European neighbors
- What does the French stimulus and reform plan sent to Brussels contain?
- The United States leads the global economic recovery, emerging countries are lagging behind
- The Livret A records a record collection for the month of March
- Savings due to Covid estimated at 165 billion euros in 2020/2021, according to Villeroy de Galhau
- The French economy is resisting the third confinement well, according to the Banque de France
- In 2021, France should do better than the euro zone, according to the IMF
- New health restrictions are forcing the government to review its growth, debt and deficit forecasts