Along one of the most beautiful railway lines in the world, Steve Lang watches the waves break tirelessly on the rocks and overflow on the rails. A sad sight caused by erosion and the disappearance of the beach just below.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lille to Pau, Cherbourg in Spain, in the summer of 2022 many cities have changed their climate
- Major weather disasters in the United States: a cost of 165 billion dollars in 2022
- Vietnam makes promises for the environment, despite a stubborn addiction to coal
- COP27: France welcomes progress but regrets a lack of ambition in the face of the climate emergency
- An architect of the Paris climate agreement pleads not to "let go" of the +1,5°C objective
- Germany will in turn withdraw from the Energy Charter Treaty
- Macron proposes a decarbonization pact to the industrialists who emit the most CO2 in France
- Industrial greenhouse gas emitters received at the Elysée Palace
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023