This guide explains and illustrates what can be implemented as corrective actions for existing buildings or preventive actions for new constructions with respect to radon and polluted soils: explanation of the phenomenon, approach to new and existing buildings , examples for housing but also public buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- The practical sustainable development guide "External thermal insulation by coating on EPS insulation" from the CSTB is available
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Publication of practical guide to sustainable development CSTB "Pellet stoves and inserts"
- New practical guide "Green roofs and terraces - 2nd edition"
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir