This guide explains and illustrates what can be implemented as corrective actions for existing buildings or preventive actions for new constructions with respect to radon and polluted soils: explanation of the phenomenon, approach to new and existing buildings , examples for housing but also public buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- New practical guide "Green roofs and terraces - 2nd edition"
- CCTP: recommendations and model clauses
- "Eiffel, the genius of iron", edited by Christine Bonneton
- In 2019, Dicobat gets a facelift with two new updated and enriched editions
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies