This guide explains and illustrates what can be implemented as corrective actions for existing buildings or preventive actions for new constructions with respect to radon and polluted soils: explanation of the phenomenon, approach to new and existing buildings , examples for housing but also public buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Publication of the CSTB Éditions practical guide “Rolling shutters – 3rd edition”
- Publication of the practical guide CSTB Éditions “Controlled mechanical ventilation in residential areas – 2nd edition”
- Publication of the practical guide CSTB Éditions "Glued installation of tiling in new works" - 5th edition
- The new Monograph Valode & Pistre, 40 years of architectural creations
- The practical sustainable development guide "External thermal insulation by coating on EPS insulation" from the CSTB is available
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Publication of practical guide to sustainable development CSTB "Pellet stoves and inserts"
- New practical guide "Green roofs and terraces - 2nd edition"
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB