This guide explains and illustrates what can be implemented as corrective actions for existing buildings or preventive actions for new constructions with respect to radon and polluted soils: explanation of the phenomenon, approach to new and existing buildings , examples for housing but also public buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Publication of practical guide to sustainable development CSTB "Pellet stoves and inserts"
- New practical guide "Green roofs and terraces - 2nd edition"
- CCTP: recommendations and model clauses
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers