In a context where reducing energy consumption and massive energy renovation of buildings is a necessity, the QUARTET project, stemming from the PROFEEL program and led by the CSTB teams, is a continuation of the QSE project (Health Quality and energy of renovations).
Selection of products
To read also
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Professional organizations in Housing and Construction react to Gabriel Attal's statements
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”