After a quantitative study published last May on the 2021 market for individual heat pumps, Observ'ER completes its approach with a qualitative component based on interviews with professionals in the sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Boilers have a future: decarbonization, technical progress and a new hydrogen vector
- In 2022, the flooring market driven by renovation according to Udirev
- French manufacturers involved in the deployment of decarbonization solutions
- A survey reveals that the majority of French people fear a very harsh winter
- The heating market: managing the crisis, preparing for the aftermath... the countdown has begun
- Cochebat unveils the first 2022 figures for the hydrodistribution and PCRBT markets
- The window market in France has grown by 12,5% in volume in two years
- Tile production is at its highest level since 2014
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses