The senators, mostly on the right, adopted on Thursday July 28 in committee around twenty amendments to the draft amending budget for 2022, the second part of measures to support purchasing power which will arrive on Monday in the hemicycle of the Luxembourg Palace.
Selection of products
To read also
- A draft 2023 budget for employment and training up sharply but to be put into perspective
- Medef criticizes the "lack of ambition" of the government's budget, Le Maire ironically
- Reduction of the public deficit: the High Council of Public Finances criticizes an "unambitious" trajectory
- Plan Destination France: Hervé Berville announces 30 million euros to support projects in maritime marinas
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?