Pellet heaters, with high levels of thermal and environmental performance, are increasingly installed as the primary heating medium in individual dwellings. The operation of the installation in natural draft remains the rule.
Selection of products
To read also
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Radon and polluted soils: building protection
- New practical guide "Green roofs and terraces - 2nd edition"
- CCTP: recommendations and model clauses
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager