Pellet heaters, with high levels of thermal and environmental performance, are increasingly installed as the primary heating medium in individual dwellings. The operation of the installation in natural draft remains the rule.
Selection of products
To read also
- The practical sustainable development guide "External thermal insulation by coating on EPS insulation" from the CSTB is available
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Radon and polluted soils: building protection
- New practical guide "Green roofs and terraces - 2nd edition"
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations