Pellet heaters, with high levels of thermal and environmental performance, are increasingly installed as the primary heating medium in individual dwellings. The operation of the installation in natural draft remains the rule.
Selection of products
To read also
- A comprehensive and highly illustrated guide to wood, metal, glass, masonry and natural stone stairs
- The practical sustainable development guide "External thermal insulation by coating on EPS insulation" from the CSTB is available
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Radon and polluted soils: building protection
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials