The “Roulépur” research program shows that there are solutions to manage the astronomical volumes of polluted rainwater that ends up in the sea each year.
Selection of products
To read also
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Study shows that hemp concrete reduces energy consumption in homes
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations