On March 17, 2021, Barbara Pompili, Minister of Ecological Transition, Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy, Finance and Recovery, and Emmanuelle Wargon, Minister for Housing, received the report of the mission led by Olivier Sichel, Deputy Managing Director of the Caisse des Dépôts. This report is published today.
Selection of products
To read also
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Study shows that hemp concrete reduces energy consumption in homes
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Containment raises prices for homes with balconies or terraces
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol