This guide sets out all the precautions to be taken when designing and building works in plasterboard, detailing the provisions of the NF DTU 25.41 and 25.42 standards and the Technical Application Documents concerned (GS9 and 20).
Selection of products
To read also
- Rejuvenate, magnify, give a second life to dull and mealy porous materials with Polytrol
- Publication of the CSTB practical guide "Floors and thermal bridge breakers - 3rd edition"
- Würth France anchoring and chemical anchoring selection guide
- Guide to designing a permeable car park with O2D systems
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government