This guide sets out all the precautions to be taken when designing and building works in plasterboard, detailing the provisions of the NF DTU 25.41 and 25.42 standards and the Technical Application Documents concerned (GS9 and 20).
Selection of products
To read also
- Heat pumps under renovation: a whole collection of free tools available for installers
- Publication of the 3rd edition of the guide Double flow ventilation in the residential sector
- CSTB Editions announces the release of the Individual Solar Water Heater guide 2nd edition
- Edilteco® France publishes a charter for the proper use of flooring and facade insulation ranges
- Publication of the 2nd edition of the Guide Photovoltaic installations on the roof and facade of CSTB Editions
- New selection guide for anchoring and chemical anchoring from Würth
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"