At a press conference held at the COP26 in Glasgow on November 8, Climate Chance presents the 10 Great Lessons from the Global Assessment of Climate Action by Sector 2021 from the Climate Chance Observatory.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of jobs linked to renewable energies rises to 12,7 million worldwide
- Is the energy crisis accelerating the energy transition of private housing?
- What heating energies are used in the French regions?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations
- Climate plan: despite inflation, companies continue to invest in greening
- Soaring inflation is a symptom of our dependence on hydrocarbons, says climatologist Rockström
- Climate, energy: after the gloomy picture, the executive wants to reassure with first measures
- The French are very concerned about their energy and climate future
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government