Intermunicipalities of France and the Banque des Territoires publish the latest edition of the barometer of public procurement, including figures for the second half of 2022. The barometer is a tool for monitoring purchases made by all public buyers (State, communities, social landlords. ..), both in operation and as an investment. It is broken down by type of buyer, by region and inter-municipality, by nature of purchases and by destination.
Selection of products
To read also
- Monthly production of real estate loans stagnates in October according to the Banque de France
- Inflation, rising energy costs and fuel poverty: rural residents on the front line
- How is the purchasing power of the French in new real estate evolving in this second half of 2023?
- Thermal strainers: a good investment for nearly 1 in 2 French people
- Longer and more frequent payment delays strongly impact small businesses
- Boom in second homes: in which regions are the French building the most?
- In France, third quarter growth expected to be just positive
- First reduction in property loan rates among some lending establishments in a market which remains sluggish
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action