Prysmian Group recognized in France on June 28 through “Choose France” for its leading commitment in the energy transition for which the group is investing heavily in France, and for its optical cables presented at the Great Made in France exhibition which was held on July 3 and 4.
Selection of products
To read also
- Arkema buys adhesives from the American Ashland
- Sto looks forward to seeing you at the Architect @ Work trade fair on September 23 and 24, 2021
- Aluhaus obtains Cradle to Cradle Silver certification for its aluminum solutions
- BWT becomes official supplier of Stade Français Paris
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria