The last legislative step in a process that began two years ago with the establishment of a Citizen's Climate Convention, the Climate and Resilience Law was officially promulgated and published in the Official Journal on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- The end of the health questionnaire for some borrowers, a false good idea?
- The decree setting the conditions of the Pinel+ system has been published
- End of wearing a mask and health protocol in business: what does the law say?
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Real estate diagnosis professionals raise their voices in the face of a political calendar taking precedence over common sense