As part of the call for applications for the sale of lots to be built in 2019, SEM Oppidea and the city of Toulouse have appointed Premium Promotion to carry out an ambitious operation on the theme of construction using biosourced materials. The Natura project is the first large-scale low-carbon residence in Occitanie, located in the heart of the Saint-Martin-du-Touch district, in Toulouse.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eiffage Construction installs a tower crane on the 26th floor of the Hopen Tower in Paris-La Défense
- EPFA French Guiana launches two development operations based on the principle of "Living in the landscape"
- A duo of architects thoroughly restores the Grand Rex to celebrate its 90th anniversary
- Guardian Glass takes on the challenge of the Hekla Tower
- In the south of Niger, the largest oil pipeline in Africa takes shape
- Development work at Châtillon-Montrouge station on the future line 15 South of the Grand Paris Express
- In the Basque Country, stoppage of a building site on a pile of waste
- "Marseille en grand": first stone of an emblematic school
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains