"Hallucinating complexity", "chaos" or even "apocalypse": professionals fear a big traffic jam this summer in European airports, with the flow of travelers returning in numbers who risk being strangled by the controls put in place since the start of the Covid-19 epidemic.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fine reduced to 3 million euros on appeal for Bloomberg in the case of the false Vinci press release
- Critics and suspicions are piling up for Jean-Luc Boch, spokesperson for the ski industry
- New York's basements turned into deadly traps with Storm Ida
- Preliminary investigation into the Villeneuve-Loubet marina after Anticor was reported
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate