The National Assembly has decided on a budget line of 230 million euros to reduce the bill for households using domestic fuel oil for heating. This measure was expected by consumers in view of the measures already taken for gas, electricity and fuel bills, in the face of soaring prices.
Selection of products
To read also
- Oil aid: Béchu justifies a "deviation from the climatic course" to avoid "social reefs"
- Biofuel, an alternative to domestic fuel oil, will be available everywhere in France
- "We are digging up a corpse": the Saint-Avold coal-fired power plant is preparing to restart
- The energy crisis leads to a rush on firewood pellets in France
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020