Prisma Media, the number one magazine press in France owned by the media juggernaut Vivendi, has acquired the Côté Maison group, a publisher specializing in high-end decoration, Prisma Media announced on Friday December 1st.
Selection of products
To read also
- Équilibre des Energies publishes a white paper “Fit for 55… and after?” : 35 lines of action for the energy transition in Europe
- Publication of the CSTB Éditions practical guide “Rolling shutters – 3rd edition”
- Publication of the practical guide CSTB Éditions “Controlled mechanical ventilation in residential areas – 2nd edition”
- How digitalization supports due diligence in the service of real estate investment
- Publication of the practical guide CSTB Éditions "Glued installation of tiling in new works" - 5th edition
- The AICB publishes a white paper on the performance of biobased materials for summer comfort and opens the debate on improving RE2020 calculators
- How to better manage the maintenance of roads and bridges in France to preserve this common good?
- The new Monograph Valode & Pistre, 40 years of architectural creations
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!