A real estate loan which turned into a "financial abyss": a subsidiary of BNP Paribas was again sentenced on Tuesday November 28 on appeal to the maximum fine of 187.500 euros and considerable damages in the Helvet Immo affair.
Selection of products
To read also
- False Vinci press release: definitive condemnation for the Bloomberg agency
- In Corsica, convicted for destruction of protected turtles, a contractor authorized to resume his site
- In the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, two environmental activists sentenced to suspended fines
- The real estate developer who contested the rejection of his offer to purchase the Grignon estate rejected
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!