On the occasion of the Congress of Mayors, Caroline Cayeux, Minister Delegate in charge of Local Authorities, the Superior Council of Notaries (CSN) and the National Agency for Territorial Cohesion (ANCT) presented the first "Barometer of real estate of the small towns of tomorrow”.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM authorizations still insufficient in 2022
- Metropolises gained more inhabitants between 2013 and 2019
- Converting offices and business buildings into housing: still under-exploited potential
- Results of the Enedis CSA 2022 Barometer: "The French, mayors and energy sobriety in their municipality"
- Fatal work accidents caused by falling from heights always high
- Where do the French want to live? The results of the 2nd edition of the Kantar Public barometer
- First results of the Urban Health and Quality of Life Observatory
- The French in search of their accommodation: between priorities, compromises and unpleasant surprises
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023