The Poujoulat Group has taken an active approach to preserving the environment. As part of the company's environmental responsibility, one of the issues identified concerns the reduction of its carbon footprint, through the control of its energy consumption and the use of low-carbon energies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Würth France at the Batimat fair
- The Poujoulat Group is accelerating its development in wood energy through the acquisition of the companies Soccem and La Bûche Forestière
- Groupe Géotec crosses the Alps with the acquisition of the Italian CSI
- Saint-Gobain borrows 1,5 billion euros to better spread its debt
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?