The main objectives of the new environmental regulations for new buildings, which came into force on January 1, 2022, are to prioritize energy sobriety and decarbonization of energy, while reducing the carbon impact of building construction.
Selection of products
To read also
- Respect for the environment, RE 2020: steel joinery has arguments!
- Louineau "total removal" solution for the renovation of joinery
- WoodTechno, short circuit wood pellets
- Air quality in times of Covid, a new economic vein
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Property owners are looking for buyers... almost desperately