The limited traffic zone (ZTL) in the center of Paris, which aims to prohibit circulation in the city center to vehicles without reason to stop, could be postponed again until after the 2024 Summer Olympics, we learned. 'AFP Monday September 11.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants a major acceleration of the Marseille plan
- Paris wants to accelerate the hunt for illegal Airbnbs before the 2024 Olympics
- The Paris ring road limited to 50 km/h and with a “carpool” lane after the Olympics
- Paris presents its plan to achieve “carbon neutrality” in 2050
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements