Faced with recruitment difficulties, Pôle emploi is working on building a "pool" of job seekers who can be employed quickly in the most "tense" sectors in each of its 900 or so agencies, according to internal documents consulted on Thursday, September 8. by AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- Full employment remains an "achievable" goal, according to Dussopt
- Recruitment tensions: Dussopt announces a new plan to "act on all fronts"
- Pôle emploi, the CAPEB, the FFB and the FNTP are mobilizing for employment in the construction industry
- Employment of seniors: Dussopt plans to combine salary and compensation
- Many jobs for French engineers, but great difficulties in recruiting
- A mission launched for the creation of France Travail which must replace Pôle emploi
- Recruitment tensions: the government wants to facilitate the accommodation of seasonal workers
- The executive wants to "push" on the work, at the risk of contradicting its method
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?