In a report it is publishing today, the Academy of Sciences takes stock of the role of plastics in the world and the extent of the pollution they are responsible for.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Publication of the "Roulépur" study on the retention and reduction of rainwater discharged
- Environmental health: a new ambition
- The risk of concentration threatens the energy renovation sector according to a study
- Publication of the report "For a massive, simple and inclusive energy rehabilitation of private housing"