PlanRadar, the first European platform for digitizing construction and real estate projects in the Cloud, is improving the efficiency of its solution by modernizing its document management tool. This new functionality is specially designed to meet the expectations of users who want a more agile solution for monitoring, planning and documenting the validation of tasks on construction sites.
Selection of products
To read also
- Calixta enriches its sizing and thermal costing offering with its new “express simulation” formula
- Kalcul, KP1's free digital tool is enriched: the carbon "comparator" integrated into the environment module
- PlanRadar adds QR code functionality, aiming to simplify collaboration on construction sites
- ODUC+: new version for the dimensioning of stormwater storage structures
- Novade announces integration with Autodesk Construction Cloud
- #1 Alternative CAD Software to AutoCAD: Check Out the Latest ZWCAD Brochure and Videos
- Elec calc 2022, the software that is revolutionizing the electrical design of buildings
- Envisioneer Architecture 16, fast, simple and intuitive 3D BIM CAD software from A.Doc unveiled at Batimat
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses