The waterproofing of urban areas causes numerous disruptions to the water cycle: increased runoff, and therefore risk of flooding, pollution of natural environments, etc. It also promotes heat islands, to which city dwellers are increasingly exposed. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Wooden windows, the response to RE2020 for new buildings: a virtuous material with a low carbon impact
- Wooden windows are durable, renovable and resolutely easy to live with
- Foamglas cellular glass, the best thermal insulation under slabs
- Zero degrees, zero problems, Watco® makes floor repairs easier in extreme cold
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert