The left-wing senators in turn filed an appeal with the Constitutional Council on Thursday March 23 against the pension reform adopted by Parliament on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance facing a new turn of the screw
- Unemployment insurance in the green in 2024 but risks being drained further
- Farmers demonstrate in front of the Château de Chambord
- Seniors and employment: when unemployment and hardship are the only horizon
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions