The pension reform should lead to an increase in the employment rate for seniors, which is particularly low in France, the government hoping to change the behavior of companies with a "senior index" which leaves the unions largely doubtful.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate is unanimous on a bill against “degraded housing”
- The Senate is looking into “degraded housing”, in the absence of a “major housing law”
- The law against degraded housing in the Senate, while waiting for better
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB