The secretaries general of the CFDT and the CGT, Laurent Berger and Philippe Martinez, promised a "determined" social mobilization in the event of the postponement of the retirement age, at the end of their meetings Thursday with Elisabeth Borne.
Selection of products
To read also
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- Roland Lescure reopens the debate on France's energy sovereignty and plans a law this year
- Housing: the SRU law, stop or still?
- Taxation, powers of mayors... the Assembly adopts a text to regulate “Airbnb” type housing
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals