The Altares group, an expert in corporate data, today reveals the panorama of payment delays for French companies in Europe in the first half of 1.
Selection of products
To read also
- Monthly production of real estate loans stagnates in October according to the Banque de France
- Inflation, rising energy costs and fuel poverty: rural residents on the front line
- How is the purchasing power of the French in new real estate evolving in this second half of 2023?
- Thermal strainers: a good investment for nearly 1 in 2 French people
- Longer and more frequent payment delays strongly impact small businesses
- Boom in second homes: in which regions are the French building the most?
- In France, third quarter growth expected to be just positive
- First reduction in property loan rates among some lending establishments in a market which remains sluggish
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop