In a sales agreement, the suspensive condition which provides for obtaining a "maximum of..." credit is not a style clause that should not be taken into account, and it is easily fulfilled.
Selection of products
To read also
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- The Carrez law applies to buildings to be constructed
- During a sale, there may be forgotten easements
- The lending bank is not responsible for everything
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs